Integrating Office 365 with Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
Applies To: Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
The Office 365 Integration Module for Windows Small Business Server 2011 (Windows SBS 2011) Essentials extends the features of the server Dashboard by providing seamless integration with Office 365 services. When you integrate Office 365 with the server, you can:
Subscribe to Office 365, or configure the server to use an existing subscription.
Perform the following Office 365 account management tasks from the Dashboard:
Bulk-create Office 365 accounts for network user accounts.
Assign new or existing Office 365 accounts to network user accounts.
Manage the Office 365 account assigned to a user account throughout the lifecycle of the user account. For example, deactivating a network user account also deactivates the Office 365 account that is assigned to the user account.
- Bulk-create Office 365 accounts for network user accounts.
Synchronize passwords for network user accounts and Office 365 accounts. This allows network users to sign in to Office 365 using their Windows password.
Link to Office 365 a professional Internet domain that you have set up on Windows SBS.
View information about your Office 365 subscription.
Access your Office 365 management portal from the Office 365 page of the server Dashboard.
|You can install and configure the Office 365 Integration Module at any time after completing the server installation.|
This documentation includes the following topics:
- Installing and Configuring the Office 365 Integration Module
- Managing Office 365 User Accounts on Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
- Using the Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials Launchpad to access Office 365 applications
- Uninstalling the Office 365 Integration Module
- Troubleshooting Office 365 Integration Errors