This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Scan for malware with DaRT 8
Applies to: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
This video will demonstrate how to use the Standalone System Sweeper in version 8 of the Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) to scan a computer for malware and remove it.
- DaRT 8 overview
- Create boot media with DaRT 8
- Start a computer with DaRT 8
- Reset passwords with DaRT 8
- Analyze crash dumps with DaRT 8
- Disable device drivers with DaRT 8
- Recover files with DaRT 8
- Repair disks using DaRT 8
- Explore the PC using DaRT 8
- Repair system files with DaRT 8
- Remove hotfixes with the DaRT 8
- Wipe disks with the DaRT 8