Windows 8 jump start module 5: Windows apps
Applies to: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Learn how to deploy and manage applications in Windows 8. This course covers common scenarios like developing apps for Windows 8, sideloading apps for individual users or all users, utilizing a self-service portal for Windows applications, and managing apps using cloud technologies.
Tools and features discussed include AppLocker, Group Policy, Windows PowerShell, the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), and Microsoft System Center.
Download this module (1.39 GB)
- Module 1: tips and tricks for IT pros
- Module 2: Windows 8 deployment
- Module 3: access to Windows in Windows 8
- Module 4: anywhere productivity with Windows 8
- Module 6: recovery and security in Windows 8
- View all Windows 8 jump start courses
- Windows 8 Enterprise evaluation
- How to add and remove apps
- How to customize the start screen
- Manage client access to the Windows Store
- Windows 8 sideloading requirements