Common Usage Scenarios
MultiPoint Services delivers individual user desktops with the most important elements of the Windows 10 desktop experience. It also offers a simple management tool, the MultiPoint Manager, that system administrators can use for discovery and control of multiple MultiPoint servers and clients. Additionally, MultiPoint Services includes the MultiPoint Dashboard for real-time visibility. Examples of what you can do with MultiPoint Services include the following:
- Give each user a personal computing experience and private folders without needing a separate computer for each person.
- Manage multiple MultiPoint systems in a computer lab, classroom, training center, or small business environment.
- Install a program once, and access it from any station.
- Monitor each user’s desktop activity.
- Block screens with a customizable message to get the group’s attention.
- Restrict the group to only accessing one or more websites.
- Project your screen to the other screens to demonstrate a particular task.
- Communicate privately with a standard user who is asking for help.
- Take control of a user’s session to demonstrate a task.
- Do all of the above-listed items for a user who is using a traditional PC, laptop, or any other mobile device.