Terms and Conditions
These rules relating to this Promotion comprise its official rules (the "rules") and, together with official Promotion communications by Microsoft (S.A.) (Pty) Ltd ("Microsoft"), shall govern and apply to all participation and activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion. Please take a moment to review these rules which, by your participation, you agree will govern all aspects of your relationship with the Promotion. These rules cannot be modified or superseded except by Microsoft, in its reasonable discretion, in a written revision to these rules.
- Participation in the Promotion is subject to the unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is open to all new and renewing TechNet Subscribers in South Africa (excluding employees of Microsoft) ("qualifying participant")
- This Promotion is only open to renewing TechNet Subscribers in South Africa if they renew during or prior to their expiration month.
- The Promotion is valid from the 22nd of February 2010 until the 30th of June 2010;
- The Promotion is limited to one book per subscriber at the discounted rate
- Microsoft reserves the right of declining the eligibility if any terms & conditions are not met.
- Participants in the Promotion understand and agree that in order to offer the Promotion;
Microsoft must collect and use personal information about Participants. Personal data which Participants provide when entering the Promotion will be used by Microsoft and its affiliates and representatives for the purposes of this Promotion and for any extra services you have specifically opted in for. This Promotion is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements available for review on or through the Microsoft website
- Microsoft reserves the right at any time to change the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- Microsoft reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time at its sole discretion without any liability