Aggiornamento: marzo 2011
Si applica a: Windows Home Server 2011
This section provides information to help you troubleshoot common problems that you may encounter when using Windows Home Server 2011. The troubleshooting information is organized in logical areas that correspond to key product features.
The Windows Home Server 2011 Online Help is updated regularly, and new information is added on a regular basis. Please check back often. If you need support, please visit the Windows Home Server Public Forum where other community members can assist you in resolving any issues.
- Troubleshooting user accounts
- Troubleshooting computers
- Troubleshooting backup and restore
- Troubleshooting Remote Web Access
- Troubleshooting server folders and server storage
- Release Notes for Windows Home Server 2011
Troubleshooting user accounts
- Troubleshoot connecting computer to the server
- Troubleshoot computer monitoring
- Troubleshoot Computer Management
Troubleshooting Backup and Restore
Troubleshooting client computer backup and restore
Troubleshooting server backup and restore
Troubleshooting Remote Web Access
- Repair Remote Web Access
- How do I troubleshoot Remote Web Access connectivity?
- How can I troubleshoot my firewall?
Troubleshooting server folders and server storage