Manage MED-V Workspace Settings
Updated: March 10, 2011
Applies To: Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization 2.0
The information provided here can help administrators manage MED-V workspace settings.
In This Section
- Managing MED-V Workspace Settings by Using the MED-V Workspace Packager
- Describes how to use the MED-V Workspace Packager to manage certain MED-V workspace settings.
- Managing MED-V Workspace Settings by Using a WMI
- Describes how to use Windows Management Instrumentation to manage MED-V workspace settings.
- Managing MED-V Workspace Configuration Settings
- Describes how to manage MED-V workspace configuration settings.
- Managing Printers on a MED-V Workspace
- Describes how MED-V manages printer redirection in a MED-V workspace.
You can learn more about MDOP in the TechNet Library, search for troubleshooting on the TechNet Wiki, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.