Updated: June 2, 2015
Applies To: System Center 2012 - App Controller, System Center 2012 SP1 - App Controller, System Center 2012 R2 App Controller
Welcome to the System Center 2012 - App Controller technical library. App Controller provides a common self-service experience that can help you easily configure, deploy, and manage virtual machines and services across private and public clouds.
The System Center 2012 - App Controller technical library contains the following sections.
- Getting Started with System Center 2012 -- App Controller
Instructions and information for planning, installing, and configuring App Controller, and for setting up public and private clouds.
- Deploying Services and Virtual Machines in System Center 2012 - App Controller
How to deploy, view, and delete services in App Controller.
- Managing Services and Virtual Machines in System Center 2012 - App Controller
How to manage checkpoints, grant access, upgrade and scale out deployed services, and more.
- Cmdlets in System Center 2012 - App Controller
A cmdlet reference with complete help information.
- Release Notes for System Center 2012 - App Controller
Descriptions of important information and known issues in App Controller
- Privacy Statement for System Center 2012 - App Controller
Descriptions of the collection, use, and security of your information in App Controller
- Troubleshooting System Center 2012 - App Controller
Solutions to common deployment and operations issues.
- Logo Certification for Windows Server 2008 R2
Technical reference published for compliance with logo certification requirements for App Controller.
You can find additional resources for App Controller at the following websites.
You can download a copy of this technical documentation from the Microsoft Download Center. Always use the TechNet library for the most up-to-date information.