Microsoft Security Advisory 2737111
Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange and FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint Parsing Could Allow Remote Code Execution
Published: July 24, 2012 | Updated: October 09, 2012
Microsoft has completed the investigation into public reports of vulnerabilities in third-party code, Oracle Outside In libraries, that affect Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, and FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint, which ship that component.
For more information about this issue, see the following references:
|Oracle Advisory||Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2012|
Microsoft has released the following security updates to address this issue:
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-058 addresses this issue for Microsoft Exchange.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-067 addresses this issue for Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint.
- You can provide feedback by completing the Microsoft Help and Support form, Customer Service Contact Us.
- Customers in the United States and Canada can receive technical support from Security Support. For more information, see Microsoft Help and Support.
- International customers can receive support from their local Microsoft subsidiaries. For more information, see International Support.
- Microsoft TechNet Security provides additional information about security in Microsoft products.
The information provided in this advisory is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Microsoft disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Microsoft Corporation or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, even if Microsoft Corporation or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages so the foregoing limitation may not apply.
- V1.0 (July 24, 2012): Advisory published.
- V1.1 (July 25, 2012): Revised the workaround titles for clarity. There were no changes to the workaround steps.
- V2.0 (August 14, 2012): Advisory updated to reflect publication of security bulletin for Microsoft Exchange.
- V3.0 (October 9, 2012): Advisory updated to reflect publication of security bulletin for Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint.
Built at 2014-04-18T13:49:36Z-07:00