Planning a MultiPoint Services Deployment
MultiPoint Services enables multiple stations to be connected to one computer. Multiple users can then share one computer at the same time. Each station consists of a station hub, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. MultiPoint Services includes the MultiPoint Manager application, which helps you, as an administrative user, to monitor and manage MultiPoint stations, and the MultiPoint Dashboard application, which provides day-to-day administrative functionality.
Use the following information to plan your deployment:
- Introducing MultiPoint Services
- Common Usage Scenarios
- MultiPoint Stations
- Selecting Hardware for Your MultiPoint Services System
- Hardware Requirements and Performance Recommendations
- MultiPoint Services Site Planning
- Network Considerations and User Accounts
- Storing Files with MultiPoint Services
- Protecting the System Volume with Disk Protection
- MultiPoint Services Virtualization Support
- Application Considerations
- Predeployment Checklist
You can also visit the MultiPoint Services Forum for additional information.